We have extensive experience in design and documentation of supporting infrastructure
We can provide end-to-end solutions from concepts through design, construction management, and post-construction asset management.
At Opus, we understand the logistics and demands of developing building infrastructure and other construction projects in remote areas – including buildings and structures for mining, gas and heavy industry.
Our clients include large to small mining companies, local authorities, and contractors. We also work with quarries, contractors, and processing and storage yards for aggregate suppliers.
Our infrastructure development specialists are based around New Zealand in Greymouth, Westport, Christchurch, Dunedin, Invercargill, Taupo, New Plymouth, Wellington and Auckland.
Our experience in New Zealand
Our infrastructure development services include:
- Geotechnical engineering including laboratories
- Environmental engineering – water supply, stormwater, river engineering and waste water
- Landscape architecture
- Resource management planning
- Structural and bridge engineering
- General civil engineering
- Transportation engineering for roads, rail and ports
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- Property management