Opus is a leading provider of environmental services to the private and public sectors
We’re known for our strategic approach, our commitment to getting good results, and our ability to explain complex issues and develop sustainable solutions.
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PLANNING EXPERTISE
Opus provides environmental strategy, policy, consenting, permitting, management and compliance services.
We also assist private developers, infrastructure and utility organisations, indigenous organisations, community organisations, and transport, port and airport companies.
Collaboration and listening are key to our approach. We seek to really understand our clients’ needs and work closely with them to devise successful solutions. We can quickly pull together a team with the right mix of surveying, planning and engineering expertise. This ensures strong communication, innovation, coordinated project management, and a single point of contact.
Our services include:
- Plan changes, strategy, structure, spatial planning, and designations
- Subdivision, land development and master planning
- Resource consents and permits - land use, subdivision, discharges, takes
- Notices of requirement for designation and outline plans
- Environmental management plans, monitoring and compliance
- Urban planning and design, CPTED and IPTED
- Assessment of effects on the environment
- Community engagement and consultation, social research
- Recreation and parks planning
- Environment Court, EPA and council hearings
- Coastal science
- Cultural engagement
- Geotechnical, acoustics, transportation and other engineering services